The Dexter S132-10PCP 05533 Sani-Safe® cimeter knife is designed to cut sellable pieces from large cuts of meat and trimming excess fat. The sturdy blade is constructed of a high-carbon steel DEXSTEEL™ for corrosion and stain resistance. Thanks to the polypropylene handle construction, the knife can be used in high and low temperature environments. Its textured design prevents the user's hand from slipping while cutting, trimming, and slicing. The Dexter S132-10PCP 05533 Sani-Safe cimeter knife prohibits bacteria growth with the seal between the blade and the handle.
- Designed to trim steaks and cut large meats into sellable pieces
- Polypropylene handle can be used in high and low temperatures
- White color of the handle fits into many establishments
- Handle is textured to prevent slipping while cutting
- Seal where the blade meets the handle prohibits bacteria growth
- Individually ground and honed DEXSTEEL blade is sharp and stain resistant
- Overall Dimensions: 10 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 15 in. overall L
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Sani-Safe® (05533) Cimeter Steak Knife, 10", stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, non-slip, textured, polypropylene white handle, Perfect Cutlery Packaging, NSF Certified, Made in USA
Dexter Russell S132-10PCP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet