The Dexter S132N-8Y 05523Y Sani-Safe® breaking knife is designed to slice through large cuts of meat to make smaller pieces, as well as cut through tough parts. A seal between the 8-inch blade and 5-inch handle keeps food and liquid out to prohibit bacteria growth. The polypropylene handle withstands heavy use and is easy to clean. Extreme temperatures will not affect the handle, and it is textured to make it easy and safe to use. The yellow color of the handle usually represents poultry in color-coded areas. The Dexter S132N-8Y 05523Y Sani-Safe breaking knife has a DEXSTEEL™ high-carbon blade that resists staining and corrosion.
- Durable, stain-resistant high-carbon steel DEXSTEEL blade
- Designed for cutting large pieces of meat into small pieces
- Yellow handle is ideal for color coding work stations and usually represents poultry
- Prevent hand from slipping during use with the textured handle
- Polypropylene handle is easy to clean, durable, and withstands extreme temperatures
- Prevent bacteria growth due to food and liquids with the seal between the blade and handle
- Overall Dimensions: 8 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 13 in. overall L
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Sani-Safe® (05523Y) Breaking Knife, 8", narrow, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, non-slip, textured, polypropylene yellow handle, NSF Certified, Made in USA
Dexter Russell S132N-8Y SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet