The Dexter S132N-8R 05523R Sani-Safe® breaking knife has a seal between the blade and handle to keep food and liquids out, as well as bacteria that can harbor there. With the textured polypropylene handle, the knife can be used in extreme temperature conditions without slippage. This durable handle comes in red, making it easy to color code work areas; red usually represents raw red meat. The Dexter S132N-8R 05523R Sani-Safe breaking knife easily cuts through tough parts of large pieces of meat with the heavy-duty DEXSTEEL™ high-carbon blade.
- DEXSTEEL is a high-carbon steel that is corrosion and stain resistant
- Tough meats are easy to cut through with the sharp edge
- Red handle usually represents raw red meat in color-coded systems but can be used for virtually anything
- Slip-resistant handle is textured for safety
- Easy-to-clean polypropylene handle is heavy duty for commercial use
- Cold and hot temperatures are withstood thanks to the durable handle
- Bacteria is kept from growing with the seal between the handle and blade
- Overall Dimensions: 8 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 13 in. overall L
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Sani-Safe® (05523R) Breaking Knife, 8", narrow, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, non-slip, textured, polypropylene red handle, NSF Certified, Made in USA
Dexter Russell S132N-8R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet