The Dexter S132N-8G 05523G Sani-Safe® breaking knife comes with a green handle that is ideal for color coding work areas to prevent cross contamination. Its durable handle is made of polypropylene and is textured to ensure the user's hand will not easily slip. The stain-resistant, high-carbon steel DEXSTEEL™ blade is durable and resists corrosion, making the knife ideal for commercial establishments. The Dexter S132N-8G 05523G Sani-Safe breaking knife is perfect for cutting through small bones, thick skin, and cartilage in meat.
- High-carbon steel DEXSTEEL blade construction resists corrosion
- Clean look is provided since the blade does not easily stain
- Thick skin, cartilage, and little bones are easy to slice through with this knife
- Green handle makes it easy to color code utensils, equipment, and work areas for cross contamination prevention
- Textured handle is easy to grip and will not easily slip while in use
- Polypropylene-constructed handle is durable and easy to clean
- Heavy-duty handle can be used in hot and cold temperatures
- Seal between the blade and handle prevents bacteria from growing
- Overall Dimensions: 8 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 13 in. overall L
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Sani-Safe® (05523G) Breaking Knife, 8", narrow, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, non-slip, textured, polypropylene green handle, NSF Certified, Made in USA
Dexter Russell S132N-8G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet