The Dexter S132N-8C 05523C Sani-Safe® breaking knife has a blue, polypropylene handle that can be used for color coding work areas, equipment, and utensils for specific food types. Blue usually represents seafood. With the textured handle, cutting product is safe since the user's hand will not easily slip during use. Thanks to the heavy-duty construction of the utensil, it can be used in extreme environments, like hot kitchens and meat lockers. A high carbon steel is used to construct the blade, making it durable for constant use. The Dexter S132N-8C 05523C Sani-Safe breaking knife is perfect for cutting through tough parts of large pieces of meat to make smaller cuts.
- DEXSTEEL blade is heavy duty for constant use in commercial applications
- Stain resistant blade looks clean
- Edge easily slices through tough parts of different meat
- Blue handle can be used in color coded systems to represent seafood
- Hand will not easily slip during use thanks to the textured handle
- Handle is constructed of polypropylene for heavy-duty use and is easy to clean
- Can be used in extreme temperature environments, like kitchens and meat lockets
- Bacteria is prevented from growing in the space between the blade and handle with the seal
- Overall Dimensions: 8 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 13 in. overall L
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Sani-Safe® (05523C) Breaking Knife, 8", narrow, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, non-slip, textured, polypropylene blue handle, NSF Certified, Made in USA
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Dexter Russell S132N-8C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet