The Dexter S132N-8 05523 Sani-Safe® breaking knife is constructed with a DEXSTEEL™ blade for durability. This steel maintains a clean appearance since it will not easily stain. The sharp edge easily cuts through tough parts of meat to break it down into smaller pieces. For safe use, the white textured handle will not easily slip out of the user's hand while processing meat. Its polypropylene construction is easy to clean and withstands high and low temperatures. The Dexter S132N-8 05523 Sani-Safe breaking knife has a seal to prevent harmful bacteria from growing between the blade and handle.
- Easily cuts through tough parts of meat to make large pieces smaller for consumption
- Textured handle prevents the user's hand from sliding during use
- Easy-to-clean, polypropylene handle can be used in low and high temperatures
- Blends into a variety of themes with the white handle
- Prevent bacteria growth between the blade and handle with a protective seal
- High-carbon steel called DEXSTEEL is used to construct the blade for durability
- Steel blade is resistant to staining to maintain a clean appearance
- Overall Dimensions: 8 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 13 in. overall L
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Sani-Safe® (05523) Breaking Knife, 8", narrow, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, non-slip, textured, polypropylene white handle, NSF Certified, Made in USA
Dexter Russell S132N-8 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|