The Dexter 012-6BU 04351 butcher knife has a 6-inch-long, high-carbon steel knife blade ideal for trimming raw meat, cubing cool meat, and cutting steaks. To ensure the blade’s quality, the edge is ground and honed individually. The handle is made of beech wood, providing a classic appearance. The Dexter 012-6BU 04351 butcher knife has brass compression rivets that secure the handle to the blade. Since the rivets expand and contract with the wood, the handle should remain tightly bound to the blade.
- High-carbon steel blade offers durability for cutting meats
- Edge is ground and honed individually for quality
- Beech wood handle provides a traditional feel
- Brass compression rivets secure the handle to the blade
- Rivets expand and contract with the wood for a long life
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. blade, 41⁄4 in. handle, 101⁄4 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™ (04351) Butcher Knife, 6", high-carbon steel blade, beech handle
Dexter Russell 012-6BU Specifications