The Dexter S118-12PCP 04093 cheese knife measures 17 inches overall, with a 12-inch blade and 5-inch handle. A seal between the blade and handle eliminates a space where food particles can collect and provide fuel for bacterial growth. The blade is constructed of DEXSTEEL™, a high-carbon steel that can be honed to a fine, long-lasting edge. This knife is individually ground and honed to ensure a high-quality product. To maintain a professional appearance, the blade is resistant to staining. Since the handle is made of polypropylene, it stands up to high and low temperatures and is easy to clean. The textured surface on the Dexter S118-12PCP 04093 cheese knife is slip resistant and easy to grip.
- Bacterial growth is prevented by the blade-to-handle seal
- DEXSTEEL high-carbon blade withstands heavy use
- Blade is individually ground and honed for quality assurance
- Blade resists staining
- Polypropylene handle withstands high and low temperatures
- Handle is textured for slip resistance
- Handle’s surface is easy to clean
- White handle works well with different décors
- Overall Dimensions: 12 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 17 in. overall L
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Sani-Safe® (04093) Cheese Knife, 12", stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, non-slip, textured, polypropylene white handle, NSF Certified, Made in USA
Dexter Russell S118-12PCP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|