The Dexter S114H 04053 Sani-Safe® stiff heading knife has a 71⁄2-inch blade and 5-inch handle that make it perfect for use on docks and in seafood restaurants. The space between the blade and handle is sealed to eliminate a crevice that can capture food particles and harbor the growth of bacteria. Thanks to the high-carbon DEXSTEEL™ blade, the knife resists stains and should retain its edge longer than standard stainless steel blades. To ensure high quality, the blade has been individually ground and honed. Made of polypropylene, the handle on the Dexter S114H 04053 Sani-Safe stiff heading knife is safe for use in high and low temperatures. Resistance to slipping is created by the textured handle, providing users with a secure grip.
- Space between the blade and handle is sealed to prevent bacterial growth
- Durable DEXSTEEL high-carbon blade resists stains for a clean, professional appearance
- Individually ground and honed blade has a high quality
- Polypropylene handle can be used in high and low temperatures
- Handle is textured to create slip resistance for a secure grip
- Overall Dimensions: 71⁄2 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 121⁄2 in. overall L
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Sani-Safe® (04053) Heading Knife, 7-1/2", stiff, high-carbon steel blade, non-slip, textured, polypropylene white handle
Dexter Russell S114H Specifications
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|