The Dexter C153-3/4HG 03323 poultry knife has a yellow handle that can distinguish it for certain tasks to help prevent cross contamination, with yellow typically used to denote items used with raw poultry. The easy-to-clean polypropylene handle can withstand high and low temperatures, and is texture to provide slip resistance. The high-carbon DEXSTEEL™ blade is individually ground and honed to ensure a long-lasting, super-fine edge. The Dexter C153-3/4HG 03323 poultry knife has a seal between the blade and handle that eliminates a crevice that can capture food particles and provide a harbor for bacteria.
- DEXSTEEL high-carbon steel blade is durable and stain resistant
- Blade is individually ground and honed to ensure quality
- Polypropylene handle can with stand high and low temperatures
- Textured, slip-resistant handle creates a safe, secure grip
- Reduce the risk of cross contamination with color coded handles
- Seal between the blade and handle prevents the growth of bacteria
- Overall Dimensions: 33⁄4 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 83⁄4 in. overall L
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Limelight 3-3/4" Poultry Knife, stain - free, high - carbon steel blade, ergonomic non - slip, textured, polypropylene handle
Dexter Russell C153-HG Specifications
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|