The Dexter C136-18 03293 Sani-Safe® right-angle boning knife alleviates stress on the wrist, making it perfect for people who have arthritis or carpel tunnel. The 6-inch blade is constructed of DEXSTEEL™, a high-carbon steel, which means it should provide a fine, long-lasting edge. Constructed of polypropylene, the 5-inch handle can be used in high- and low-temperature applications. For slip-resistance, the handle is textured, while its yellow color means it comes ready to be part of a cross-contamination-preventing color coding system. The Dexter C136-18 03293 Sani-Safe right-angle boning knife has a blade-to-handle seal that eliminates a crevice that can trap food and provide a harbor for bacterial growth.
- Handle is made of polypropylene for withstanding high and low temperatures
- Textured handle allows the user to maintain a secure grip
- Color coding handles reduces the risk of cross contamination
- Yellow color usually represents raw poultry
- Forward right-angle blade reduces stress on the wrist, making it ideal for users with arthritis and carpel tunnel
- High-carbon DEXSTEEL blade stands up to use in commercial settings
- Blade is individually ground and honed
- Blade resists staining
- Harmful bacteria has no harbor thanks to a seal between the blade and handle
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 11 in. overall L
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Sani-Safe® (03293) Boning Knife, 6", forward right angled blade, stain-free, high-carbon steel, non-slip, polypropylene bright yellow handle
Dexter Russell C136-18 Specifications
Dexter Russell C136-18 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"I cannot grip a sharp knife in order to cut up food of any kind that requires a knife. I have weak hands and arms and this knife allows me to cut..."
Debbie, Occupational Therapist said...
"I recommend this particular knife for all of my patient's who struggle with cutting their own food due to hand weakness, arthritis, recent surger..."
"I cannot grip a sharp knife in order to cut up food of any kind that requires a knife. I have weak hands and arms and this knife allows me to cut from the top instead of with a normal knife. I can grip this knife as tight as I need to. I love it. The shape is ideal for me I wish there were other knives like it."
"I recommend this particular knife for all of my patient's who struggle with cutting their own food due to hand weakness, arthritis, recent surgery or hand pain. The angled knife uses a sawing action to slice food using more elbow and shoulder action rather than pushing downward with the wrist and thumb with customary knives. Many patient's will purchase them for themselves or for an elder who struggles with this task. For this price, it is well worth the investment."