The Dexter C136-3 03283 Sani-Safe® slitting knife has a DEXSTEEL™ blade that is made of high-carbon steel that enables it to take a long-lasting edge. The yellow handle enables you to use this knife as part of your kitchen's color-coding system to help you prevent cross contamination. Yellow is usually used for processing raw poultry. Since the handle is made of polypropylene, it can be used in high and low temperatures. The textured handle can cut the risk of slipping, providing a secure grip on the Dexter C136-3 03283 Sani-Safe slitting knife. The space between the 3-inch-long blade and 5-inch-long handle is sealed to prevent bacterial growth.
- Yellow handle enables knife to be part of a color-coding system
- DEXSTEEL high carbon blade stands up to use in commercial settings
- Individually ground and honed blade ensures a quality utensil
- Stain-resistant blade maintains a clean look
- Polypropylene handle withstands high and low temperatures
- Slip-resistant grip provided by the textured handle
- Seal between blade and handle eliminates a potential bacterial harbor
- Overall Dimensions: 3 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 8 in. overall L
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Sani-Safe® (03283) Slitting Knife, 3", stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, non-slip, polypropylene bright yellow handle
Dexter Russell C136-3 Specifications
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|