The Dexter C131F-5DP 03263 Sani-Safe® boning knife has a yellow handle, enabling you to make it part of a color coding system to prevent cross contamination. While there is no standard, yellow is usually reserved for use with raw poultry items. Since the handle is constructed of polypropylene, it withstands high and low temperatures and is easy to clean. The textured handle creates a slip-resistant, secure grip. Thanks to the DEXSTEEL™ blade, the knife is durable for commercial use. The blade of the Dexter C131F-5DP 03263 Sani-Safe knife is individually ground and honed to ensure a high-quality utensil.
- Drop point blade is perfect for boning
- DEXSTEEL high-carbon blade is individually ground and honed to ensure quality and durability
- Blade resists staining to maintain a professional appearance
- Seal between the blade and handle prevents bacterial growth
- Handle is constructed of polypropylene to withstand use in high and low temperatures
- Easy-to-clean, textured handle is slip resistant for a secure grip
- Yellow handle color helps color code kitchen supplies to reduce the risk of cross contamination
- Overall Dimensions: 5 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 10 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Sani-Safe® (03263) Boning Knife, 5", with a drop point, flexible, curved, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, non-slip, polypropylene bright yellow handle,
Dexter Russell C131F-5DP Specifications