The Dexter C135N-5 03253 Sani-Safe® boning knife has a narrow blade design that is ideal for cutting around and through bone and cartilage. Since the blade is made of high-carbon DEXSTEEL™, it has a fine grain structure that provides strength and toughness for extended use. The bright yellow polypropylene handle is easy to use when color coding knives for cutting different products. It is easy to clean, and thanks to its texture, the handle will not easily slip during use. The Dexter C135N-5 03253 Sani-Safe® narrow boning knife has a seal between the blade and handle to prevent food particles and liquid from getting trapped and harboring harmful bacteria.
- Precisely cuts through and around bone and cartilage
- High-carbon DEXSTEEL blade construction has a fine grain structure for added strength and toughness
- Keep hands from slipping during use with the textured polypropylene handle
- Easily color code knives for different types of meat with the bright yellow handle
- Reduce the risk of harmful bacteria with a seal between the blade and handle
- Overall Dimensions: 5 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 10 in. overall L
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Sani-Safe® (03253) Boning Knife, 5", narrow, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, non-slip, polypropylene bright yellow handle
Dexter Russell C135N-5 Specifications