The Dexter C131-6 03233 Sani-Safe® curved, narrow boning knife has a seal between the blade and handle to prevent food particles and liquids from getting stuck and providing a place for harmful bacteria to grow. With a polypropylene, textured handle, hands will not easily slip during use and the utensil is easy to clean. The Dexter C131-6 03233 Sani-Safe curved, narrow boning knife's handle is a bright yellow color that can be used for color coding knife sets. The high-carbon DEXSTEEL™ blade withstands heavy use and resists staining. The curved, narrow design of the blade allows for close cutting to the bone.
- Polypropylene handle is textured to reduce the risk of slipping while in use
- Bright yellow handle can be used to color code knives and usually signifies poultry
- Blade and handle have a seal between them to prevent bacteria from growing
- Narrow blade design easily cuts through and around bone and cartilage
- Curved blade cuts close to the bone
- DEXSTEEL high-carbon steel blade construction is tough and corrosion resistant
- Blade is resistant to stains for a clean look
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 11 in. overall L
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Sani-Safe® (03233) Boning Knife, 6", narrow, curved, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, non-slip, polypropylene bright yellow handle, NSF Certified
Dexter Russell C131-6 Specifications