The Dexter C131F-6 03223 Sani-Safe® curved, flexible boning knife has a bright yellow handle that can be part of a color-coded system for cutting various meats. The polypropylene handle is easy to clean and it is textured to prevent slipping during use. A seal between the handle and the blade keeps food particles and liquids out so harmful bacteria will not develop. The Dexter C131F-6 03223 Sani-Safe curved, flexible boning knife's blade is constructed of a high-carbon steel called DEXSTEEL™ that provides durability and long-lasting use. A clean, professional appearance is maintained with the stain-resistant blade.
- Curved, flexible design of the blade allows the user to cut close to the bone
- DEXSTEEL blade has a fine grain structure for long-term use
- Blade resists staining for a clean, professional appearance
- Prevent bacteria from growing with the seal between the blade and handle
- Easy-to-clean handle is constructed of polypropylene
- Slipping during use is prevented with the textured handle
- Color code knives to cut different types of meat with the bright yellow handle
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 11 in. overall L
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Sani-Safe® (03223) Boning Knife, 6", flexible, curved, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, non-slip, polypropylene bright yellow handle
Dexter Russell C131F-6 Specifications
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|