The Dexter 159-6 03121 Traditional™ utility/boning knife is constructed with a DEXSTEEL™ high-carbon steel blade that withstands heavy use since it has a finger grain structure that provides additional strength. Resistant to staining, the blade helps maintain a clean look. With a full tang, the entire utensil is strong. The handle is secured to the blade with brass compression rivets. Since the handle is made of walnut wood, it creates a traditional feel. The Dexter 159-6 03121 Traditional knife can be used as a boning knife for cutting meat away from bones or as a utility knife for slicing lettuce, melons, and other acidic fruits.
- Can be used as a boning knife to cut meat away from bones or as a utility knife for slicing melons, lettuce, and more
- Walnut wood handle provides a classic appearance
- Full tang provides strength and security
- Blade is constructed of a high-carbon steel called DEXSTEEL to prevent corrosion and provide long-lasting durability
- Blade is resistant to staining to maintain a clean look
- Handle is attached to the blade with brass compression rivets
- Rivets move with the wood to ensure it maintains a tight fit
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. blade, 43⁄4 in. handle, 103⁄4 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™ (03121) Utility/Boning, 6", stain-free, high-carbon steel, full tang, walnut handle, Made in USA
Dexter Russell 159-6 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet