The Dexter 2316-6 02821 Traditional™ narrow, stiff boning knife has a beech wood handle that creates a traditional look. Brass compression rivets connect the handle to the blade; these rivets expand and contract with the wood to ensure it is secure for long-term use. The high-carbon steel blade construction will not easily break, allowing for use in commercial establishments. It is long lasting for extended use in commercial settings. The Dexter 2316-6 02821 Traditional boning knife has a narrow blade that makes cutting through bone and cartilage easy, while the stiff design prevents the blade from bending under heavy force.
- Easily cut around bone and cartilage with the narrow design of the blade
- Blade stays stiff when cutting with force for precise cuts
- Blade is constructed of high carbon steel for strength and durability
- Get a classic look with the beech wood handle
- Handle is connected to the blade with brass compression rivets
- Secure fit is ensured since the rivets expand and contract with the wood
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 11 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™ (02821) Boning Knife, 6", narrow, stiff , high-carbon steel, beech handle
Dexter Russell 2316-6 Specifications