The Dexter 2315-6 02801 Traditional™ narrow boning knife is built with a strong, corrosion-resistant blade that is constructed from high-carbon steel. With a ground and honed edge, the blade can easily cut through bone and meat. Brass compression rivets attach the blade to the handle. The Dexter 2315-6 02801 Traditional narrow boning knife has a beech wood handle, creating a classic look. Cutting around bone and cartilage is no problem thanks to the narrow design of the blade.
- Narrow design of the blade easily cuts around bone and cartilage
- Beech wood handle creates a traditional appearance
- Brass compression rivets secure the handle to the blade
- Rivets expand and contract with the wood for a tight fit
- Ground and honed edge is sharp enough to cut through bones
- Strong, corrosion-resistant blade is made of high-carbon steel
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 11 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™ (02801) Boning Knife, 6", stiff, high-carbon steel, beech handle
Dexter Russell 2315-6 Specifications