The Dexter 2016-6 02681 Traditional™ stiff boning knife has a high-carbon blade that resists corrosion. With its stiff design, the blade will not bend easily when used with force. Its sharp edge easily cuts through bone and cartilage. Brass compression rivets secure the handle to the blade, and they expand and contract with the beech wood handle for at tight fit. The Dexter 2016-6 02681 Traditional stiff boning knife provides a classic appearance with the wooden handle.
- Stays stiff when used with force
- Easily cuts through bone and cartilage with the sharp edge
- Get a classic look with the beech wood handle
- Handle is secured to the blade with brass compression rivets
- Blade is constructed of a high-carbon steel that resists corrosion
- Part of the Traditional series
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. blade, 41⁄2 in. handle, 101⁄2 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™ (02681) Stiff Boning Knife, 6", high-carbon, heavy gauge steel blade, beech handle
Dexter Russell 2016-6 Specifications