The Dexter S116-6 02473 Sani-Safe® stiff boning knife does not bend under forceful use and easily cuts through tough meats. With its high-carbon DEXSTEEL™ material, the blade is strong and hardened for commercial use. Between the blade and handle, there is a seal to keep bacteria from growing. The white color of the polypropylene handle fits into a variety of themes. The Dexter S116-6 02473 Sani-Safe stiff boning knife's handle is textured to prevent hands from slipping.
- Easily cuts through tough meats and will not bend under force
- White color of the polypropylene handle fits into a variety of themes
- Textured handle prevents hands from slipping during use
- Edge is hand ground and honed for a sharp edge to easily cut through meat
- DEXSTEEL is a high-carbon steel that withstands constant use and resists staining
- Seal between the handle and blade keeps food particles and liquids out to prevent harmful bacteria growth
- Part of the Sani-Safe series
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 11 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Sani-Safe® (02473) Boning Knife, 6", curved, stiff, stain-free, high-carbon steel, non-slip, textured, polypropylene white handle
Dexter Russell S116-6 Specifications