The Dexter 1377 02130 Traditional™ wide boning knife is the perfect utensil for cutting meat away from bones or cutting through cartilage. Since the edge is ground to a sharp point, it easily cuts through raw meat. A high-carbon steel material is used to construct the blade for strength and durability in high-use situations. The blade is connected to the handle with brass compression rivets that swell and shrink with the beech wood handle. The Dexter 1377 02130 Traditional wide boning knife has a half tang blade.
- Easily carves meat off bones or cuts through bones and cartilage
- Beech wood handle creates a pleasing aesthetic
- Blade withstands constant use thanks to the high-carbon steel material
- Edge is ground to a sharp point for slicing through meat easily
- Brass compression rivets secure the blade to the handle
- Part of the Traditional series
- Overall Dimensions: 7 in. blade, 43⁄4 in. handle, 113⁄4 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™ (02130) Boning Knife, 7", wide, high-carbon steel, beech handle, Made in USA
Dexter Russell 1377 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet