The Dexter 1376NR 02100 Traditional™ narrow boning knife easily cuts around chops, ribs, and more with its narrow blade design. The DEXSTEEL™ blade is strong thanks to a finger grain structure provided during the heat-treating process. To maintain a clean appearance, the blade resists stains. A half tang is created since the blade sits halfway down the handle. The Dexter 1376NR 02100 Traditional narrow boning knife has a rosewood handle that is secured to the blade with brass compression rivets.
- Rosewood handle has a traditional look that fits into a variety of themes
- Brass compression rivets contract and expand with the wooden handle
- Blade sits halfway through the handle to create a half tang
- High-carbon steel material called DEXSTEEL provides a finger grain structure for strength
- Cutting around chops and ribs is easy with the narrow blade design
- Professional, clean look with the stain-resistant blade
- Part of the Traditional series
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. blade, 41⁄2 in. handle, 101⁄2 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™ (02100) Boning Knife, 6", narrow, high-carbon steel, rosewood handle, Made in USA
Dexter Russell 1376NR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|