The Dexter 1376N 02070 Traditional™ boning knife has a narrow design that is perfect for cutting around and through ribs and chops. With the high-carbon steel DEXSTEEL™ material, the blade has a hardenability that prevents it from breaking easily. A classic appearance is provided by the beech wood handle. The Dexter 1376N 02070 Traditional narrow boning knife has a half tang that secures the blade to the handle with brass compression rivets that expand and contract with the wood.
- Handle is made of beech wood for a classic appearance
- Half-tang handle is secured with brass compression rivets that expand and contract with the wood
- DEXSTEEL material is hard to prevent breakage and to lengthen the life of the knife
- Narrow design of the blade is perfect for cutting through and around ribs and chops
- Blade resists stains to keep a clean appearance
- Part of the Traditional series
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. blade, 41⁄2 in. handle, 101⁄2 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™ (02070) Boning Knife, 6", narrow, high-carbon steel, beech handle, Made in USA
Dexter Russell 1376N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet