The Dexter 1376R boning knife has a wide, high-carbon steel blade. The blade’s edge is ground and honed individually to ensure the knife is high quality. With the rosewood handle, a warm feel is given to your establishment. Brass compression rivets secure the handle to the blade and expand and contract with the wood. The Dexter 1376R boning knife’s blade measures 6 inches long, while the handle measures 41⁄2 inches long.
- Wide, high carbon steel blade is strong and durable
- High quality blade’s edge is ground and honed individually
- Rosewood handle offers a classic look
- Handle secures to the blade with brass compression rivets since they move with the wood
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. blade, 41⁄2 in. handle, 101⁄2 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™(01930) Boning Knife, 6", wide, high-carbon steel, rosewood handle, Made in USA
Dexter Russell 1376R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|