The Dexter S116F-6MO Sani-Safe® boning knife has a flexible, curved blade that works well for deboning fish. Since the 6-inch blade is constructed of DEXSTEEL™, a high carbon steel, it is heavy duty for constant use. The blade’s edge has been individually ground and honed to ensure the knife's quality. Since the blade resists staining, it is easy to maintain a clean appearance. Polypropylene is used to construct the 5-inch handle, making it easy to clean. To provide a secure grip, the handle is textured for slip resistance. The Dexter S116F-6MO Sani-Safe boning knife’s handle withstands high and low temperatures.
- Blade is flexible and curved, perfect for cutting fish
- DEXSTEEL blade is made of high carbon steel for durability and strength
- High quality is ensured since the blade’s edge is individually ground and honed
- Staining to the blade is resisted to help maintain a professional look
- Area between the blade and handle is sealed for bacteria prevention
- Polypropylene handle surface is easy to clean
- Textured handle adds slip resistance for a secure grip
- Handle withstands high and low temperatures
- Fits into many establishments with the white handle
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 11 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Sani-Safe® (MO) (01663) Boning Knife, 6", curved, flexible, stain-free, high-carbon steel, non-slip, ribbed, textured, polypropylene white handle
Dexter Russell S116F-6MO Specifications