The Dexter S115F-6MO Sani-Safe® boning knife’s blade is flexible and constructed of high carbon steel called DEXSTEEL™. To ensure the blade’s quality, it is ground and honed. Staining is resisted on the blade to maintain a clean appearance. The polypropylene handle is easy to clean and has a white finish that fits into virtually any establishment. The textured handle offers a comfortable, slip-resistant grip. To keep bacteria out of the Dexter S115F-6MO Sani-Safe boning knife, the area between the blade and handle is sealed. The blade measures 6 inches long, while the handle is 5 inches long.
- Blade is flexible for cutting through various meats
- DEXSTEEL blade has a high carbon steel construction that adds strength
- Individually ground and honed blade is high quality
- Blade resists staining to maintain a clean look
- Seal between the handle and blade keeps bacteria from developing
- Polypropylene handle’s surface is easy to clean
- Handle is textured to resist slipping for a secure grip
- High and low temperatures are withstood by the handle
- White color on the handle fits into a variety of themes
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 11 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Sani-Safe® (MO) (01623) Boning Knife, 6", flexible, stain-free, high-carbon steel, non-slip, ribbed, textured, polypropylene white handle
Dexter Russell S115F-6MO Specifications
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|