The Dexter S116-6MO Sani-Safe® curved boning knife is ideal for removing bones from fish and other meats. The knife is sealed between the 6-inch blade and 5-inch handle to prevent bacteria from developing. With the high carbon steel DEXSTEEL™ blade, the knife is strengthened. The blade is individually ground and honed, adding quality to the knife. Since the blade is stain resistant, it helps maintain a clean look. The polypropylene handle’s surface is textured for slip resistance and is easy to clean. The Dexter S116-6MO Sani-Safe curved boning knife has a handle that withstands both high and low temperatures.
- Curved blade works well for removing bones from fish and other meats
- High carbon steel DEXSTEEL blade provides strength and durability
- Blade is ground and honed individually to ensure quality
- Stain-resistant blade maintains a clean, professional look
- Seal hinders bacteria growth between the blade and handle
- Easy-to-clean surface on the polypropylene handle
- Secure grip is provided by the slip-resistant, textured handle
- Handle withstands high and low temperatures
- Handle comes in white to blend into many establishments
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 11 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Sani-Safe® (MO) (01613) Boning Knife, 6", curved, stain-free, high-carbon steel, non-slip, ribbed, textured, polypropylene white handle
Dexter Russell S116-6MO Specifications