The Dexter S115-6MO Sani-Safe® stiff boning knife is ideal for cutting straight, precise lines and jointing. Made of high carbon steel, the 6-inch DEXSTEEL™ blade lasts longer than other blades. To ensure the blade is high quality, it is individually ground and honed. The stain-resistant blade helps maintain a professional appearance in the kitchen. The 5-inch polypropylene handle is easy to clean and can be used in high or low temperatures. The handle is textured for a safe, secure grip when cutting. Bacteria growth between the Dexter S115-6MO Sani-Safe stiff boning knife’s handle and blade is prevented since the space is sealed.
- Stiff blade is perfect for making straight, precise cuts
- DEXSTEEL blade is made of high carbon steel for a long life
- Individually ground and honed blade is high quality
- Blade is resistant to staining to maintain a clean look
- Seal between the handle and blade reduces bacteria growth
- Polypropylene handle is easy to clean
- Handle is textured to resist slipping for a safe grip
- Handle allows for use in high and low temperatures
- White handle fits into a variety of themes
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 11 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Sani-Safe® (MO) (01593) Boning Knife, 6", stiff, stain-free, high-carbon steel, non-slip, ribbed, textured, polypropylene white handle
Dexter Russell S115-6MO Specifications
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|