The Dexter S136NY-PCP Sani-Safe® boning knife has a 5-inch-long, polypropylene handle that is easy to clean. Since the handle is slip resistant, there is a secure grip for deboning meat. The handle is yellow and is usually designated for cutting poultry. Prepping food in hot or cold applications is possible since the handle resists a wide range of temperatures. The 6-inch blade is made of DEXSTEEL™, which is a high carbon steel that adds strength for long-term use. With the stain-resistant blade, it is easy to maintain a professional appearance with the Dexter S136NY-PCP Sani-Safe® boning knife.
- Narrow shaped blade is ideal when cutting meat away from bones
- DEXSTEEL blade is made of high carbon steel for a finger grain structure
- Blade has a high quality since it is ground and honed
- Blade will not stain, maintaining a clean appearance
- Bacteria growth between the blade and handle is prevented with a seal
- Yellow handle prevents cross contamination by color coding areas and equipment
- Yellow color usually indicates the knife is used to cute poultry
- Polypropylene handle provides a safe grip since it is slip resistant
- Handle can be used in high and low temperature applications
- Cleaning is easy with the textured handle
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 11 in. overall L
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Sani-Safe® (01563Y) Boning Knife, 6", narrow, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, textured, polypropylene yellow handle, Perfect Cutlery Packaging, NSF Certified, Made in USA
Dexter Russell S136NY-PCP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet