The Dexter S136NR-PCP Sani-Safe® boning knife has a narrow DEXSTEEL™ blade that is tough. It is individually ground and honed to ensure the knife is high quality. The handle is made of polypropylene, adding slip resistance for a secure grip. Deboning products in high and low temperatures is easy since the handle withstands a wide range of temperatures. With the textured handle, it is easy to clean the Dexter S136NR-PCP Sani-Safe boning knife. The red handle on the knife color codes areas to prevent cross contamination and is typically used to signify raw red meats.
- Color code areas with the red handle to prevent cross contamination
- Red frequently represents raw red meat
- Polypropylene handle is slip resistant
- High and low temperatures are withstood with the handle
- Textured handle makes cleanup quick and easy
- Space between blade and handle is sealed to reduce the risk of bacteria growth
- Blade shape is narrow for accurate cuts around bones
- DEXSTEEL blade is made of high carbon steel to increase its toughness
- Individually ground and honed blade has a high quality
- Stain resistant blade helps maintain a clean look
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 11 in. overall L
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Sani-Safe® (01563R) Boning Knife, 6", narrow, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, textured, polypropylene red handle, Perfect Cutlery Packaging, NSF Certified, Made in USA
Dexter Russell S136NR-PCP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet