The Dexter S136PCP Sani-Safe® boning knife’s DEXSTEEL™ blade is individually ground and honed, ensuring it is durable and capable of removing bones in beef, pork, and more. To maintain a professional appearance, the blade is resistant to stains. The textured polypropylene handle offers slip resistance for a sturdy grip to ensure accurate cuts and prevent injury. The handle can be used in both high and low temperatures and is easy to clean. The Dexter S136PCP Sani-Safe boning knife has a seal between the blade and handle to prevent bacteria growth.
- Wide blade shape
- DEXSTEEL blade has a high carbon steel construction to prevent corrosion
- Blade is individually ground and honed to ensure a high quality
- Blade resists stains to maintain a professional appearance
- Polypropylene handle is textured to provide a slip-resistant grip
- High and low temperatures are withstood by the handle
- Handle features an easy-to-clean surface
- White handle fits into a variety of themes
- Seal between the blade and handle prevents bacteria growth
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 11 in. overall L
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Sani-Safe® (01523) Boning Knife, 6", wide, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, textured, polypropylene white handle, Perfect Cutlery Packaging, NSF Certified, Made in USA
Dexter Russell S136PCP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet