The Dexter S135N-PCP Sani-Safe® boning knife uses a narrow, high-carbon DEXSTEEL™ blade to cut through and around bone and cartilage. The blade is resistant to corrosion and is hard enough to hold a very-fine edge for a long time. Its polypropylene handle is textured to reduce the risk for slippage and can withstand high and low temperatures. The Dexter S135N-PCP Sani-Safe boning knife utilizes a sanitary seal between the handle and blade to keep food particles from getting trapped and fueling bacterial growth.
- Blade is constructed of high-carbon DEXSTEEL for corrosion and stain resistance
- Narrow blade makes it easy to cut around and through cartilage and bone
- Can be used in hot and cold applications
- Polypropylene handle is textured to help prevent slipping
- Food particles are kept from getting between the blade and handle by a seal
- Overall Dimensions: 5 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 10 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
- NSF certified
Sani-Safe® (01503) Boning Knife, 5", narrow, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, textured, polypropylene white handle, Perfect Cutlery Packaging, NSF Certified, Made in USA
Dexter Russell S135N-PCP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet