The Dexter S131F-5 Sani-Safe® boning knife has a white polypropylene handle that is easy to clean and is textured to prevent users' hands from slipping easily. A seal between the handle and blade eliminates a space that could capture food matter and harbor bacterial growth. The Dexter S131F-5 Sani-Safe® boning knife's blade is crafted from high-carbon DEXSTEEL™ that provides resistance to corrosion and hardness that ensures it can hold a very-fine edge for a long time.
- Part of the Sani-Safe series
- Flexible, curved blade makes it easier to remove meat from bones, getting the most from each cut
- Blade is constructed from high-carbon DEXSTEEL for corrosion resistance and hardness
- Textured polypropylene handle is designed to be slip resistant and easy to clean
- Handle withstands high and low temperatures
- Sanitary seal between the blade and the handle eliminates a potential bacterial breeding ground
- Overall Dimensions: 5 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 10 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
- NSF certified
Sani-Safe® (01473) Boning Knife, 5", flexible, curved, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, non-slip, textured, polypropylene white handle, NSF Certified, Made in USA
Dexter Russell S131F-5 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|
Dexter Russell S131F-5 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"This is NOT a world class knife. It is worth about eleven bucks. Rusts easily in salt water. A bit too flimsy for being called a "boning" knif..."
"This is NOT a world class knife. It is worth about eleven bucks. Rusts easily in salt water. A bit too flimsy for being called a "boning" knife."