The Dexter S131-5 Sani-Safe® boning knife features a narrow, curved blade that is ideal for cutting meat from around bones and cartilage. Constructed of high-carbon DEXSTEEL™, the blade is extremely hard, which means it can be ground to a very-fine edge should last for a long time. The gap between the blade and handle is sealed, eliminating a space where food matter could be captured and provide a breeding ground for bacteria. The white polypropylene handle on the Dexter S131-5 Sani-Safe® boning knife is textured for slip resistance, can withstand high and low temperatures, and is easy to clean.
- Part of the Sani-Safe Series
- Narrow, curved blade makes cutting meat from around bones and cartilage easier
- High-carbon DEXSTEEL resists corrosion and provides a sharp, long-lasting edge
- Seal between handle and blade eliminates a potential bacterial harbor
- White polypropylene handle is textured to reduce the risk of slippage
- Handle is resistant to high and low temperatures
- Overall Dimensions: 5 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 10 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
- NSF certified
Sani-Safe® (01463) Boning Knife, 5", narrow, curved, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, non-slip, textured, polypropylene white handle, NSF Certified, Made in USA
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Dexter Russell S131-5 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet