The Dexter 12741-6F flexible, curved boning knife has a blade constructed of DEXSTEEL™, a high-carbon steel that increases the blade's hardenability and resists corrosion. The blade's flexibility makes it perfect for delicate work like filleting fish and skinning thin meats, while its curvature makes achieving proper cutting angles easier. A beech wood handle on the Dexter 12741-6F flexible, curved boning knife creates a classic appearance.
- Part of the Traditional™ series
- Blade is made of high-carbon DEXSTEEL for corrosion resistance and hardness
- Flexibility of the knife makes it perfect for fileting and skining thin meats
- Curvature of the blade provides better working angles
- Three brass compression rivets attach the beech wood handle to the blade
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. blade, 41⁄2 in. handle, 101⁄2 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™ (01455) Boning Knife, 6", flexible, curved, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, beech handle
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Dexter Russell 12741-6F Specifications