The Dexter 22345-6N narrow boning knife easily cuts meat away from ribs and chops. The high-carbon DEXSTEEL™ construction resists corrosion and has greater hardenability, assuring it can hold a finer edge for longer. The Dexter 22345-6N narrow boning knife features a handle constructed of beech wood for a natural, classic look. The handle is attached to the blade with brass compression rivets that expand and contract with the wood for a long-lasting tight fit.
- Part of the Traditional™ series
- Meat around ribs and chops is easy to cut with the narrow shape of the blade
- Proprietary DEXSTEEL is a high-carbon steel that resists corrosion and is tough
- Blade has been honed to create a sharp edge
- Beech wood handle creates a natural look
- Handle connected to blade with two brass rivets on each side
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. blade, 41⁄2 in. handle, 101⁄2 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™ (01355) Boning Knife, 6", narrow, stiff, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, beech handle
Dexter Russell 22345-6N Specifications
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|
Dexter Russell 22345-6N Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"This is a classic design- well made and simple. This knife is of good steel, and holds an edge well. It is stiff, and narrow, so you can bone mos..."
"This is a classic design- well made and simple. This knife is of good steel, and holds an edge well. It is stiff, and narrow, so you can bone most anything with it. I just boned a chicken and it did very nicely. If you want a skinny blade or thinner profile, this may not be quite the knife for you. I needed a non-flexible boning knife, and this was priced right enough for me to buy. Incidentally, I was antiquing with mom the other day and found one just like this that was at least 20 years old. We bought it, sharpened it, and that old one is no worse at all from age."