The Dexter S13G6NR-PCP narrow boning knife has a natural rosewood handle that is both attractive and durable. The handle is attached to the blade with brass compression rivets, which expand and contract with the wood for a long-lasting tight fit. Thanks to the DEXSTEEL™ high-carbon construction, the blade resists corrosion and can keep a fine edge for a long time. The narrow shape of the Dexter S13G6NR-PCP boning knife easily cuts meat away from ribs and chops.
- Part of the Traditional™ series
- High-carbon DEXSTEEL blade is tough and hardened
- Redwood handle creates a classic look
- Brass compression rivets connecting blade to handle assure tight fit
- Narrow blade is perfect for removing meat from ribs and chops
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. blade, 41⁄2 in. handle, 101⁄2 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™ (01350) Boning Knife, 6", narrow, stiff, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, rosewood handle, Perfect Cutlery Packaging, Made in USA
Dexter Russell S13G6NR-PCP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|