The Dexter 13G6N narrow, stiff boning knife has a natural beech wood handle that creates a classic look. Brass rivets connect the wood to the blade, contracting and expanding with the wood for a long-lasting tight fit. The blade is made of high-carbon steel that is corrosion resistant and should stand up to years of commercial use. The Dexter 13G6N stiff boning knife has a narrow blade that is ideal for cutting through cartilage and around bone.
- Part of the Traditional™ Series
- High-carbon blade resists staining and is durable for constant use
- Blade is ground to a sharp edge for precise cuts
- Stain-resistant, easy-to-clean blade
- Narrow blade is ideal for cutting around bone and through cartilage
- Hardwood beech handle with natural finish creates a classic look
- Handle is connected to blade with brass compression rivets
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. blade, 41⁄2 in. handle, 101⁄2 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™ (01320) Boning Knife, 6", narrow, stiff, high-carbon steel blade, beech handle
Dexter Russell 13G6N Specifications