The Dexter 50-6N-PCP boning knife features a redwood handle covered in polymers and resins to prevent harmful bacteria from absorbing into the wood. The handle is secured to the steel by large brass compression rivets that contract and expand with the wood, preventing it from becoming loose over time. With a wide blade, the knife is ideal for slicing raw meat and thinner cuts of cooked meat. The blade of the Dexter 50-6N-PCP boning knife ground and honed by hand, and is made from high-carbon steel for hardenability and toughness.
- Part of the Connoisseur series
- Harmful bacteria is prevented from absorbing into the redwood handle by a coating made with polymers and resins
- Brass compression rivets attach the handle to the blade to keep the parts secure
- Full tang provides balance and strength to the knife
- High-carbon DEXSTEEL™ blade provides excellent hardenability and strength
- Blade ground and honed by hand for extreme sharpness from the first cut
- Wide blade is best suited for cutting raw meat and thinner pieces of cooked meat
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. blade, 41⁄2 in. handle, 101⁄2 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
- NSF certified
Connoisseur® (01272) Boning Knife, 6", forged, narrow, high-carbon steel blade, Perfect Cutlery Packaging, NSF Certified, Made in USA
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Dexter Russell 50-6N-PCP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet