The Dexter 21945-6 boning knife has a beech handle with a natural finish that is attached with two brass compression rivets on each side. The brass rivets expand and contract naturally with the wood, preventing the handle from becoming loose over time. The Dexter 21945-6 boning knife blade is made from high-carbon, stain-free, DEXSTEEL™ with an individually ground and honed edge.
- Part of the Traditional™ Series
- High-carbon, stain-free DEXSTEEL blade lasts for a long time
- Edge is honed for sharpness to provide ideal cuts
- Features a hardwood beech handle with a natural finish
- Handle is formed for user comfort
- Brass compression rivets secure handle to steel to prevent loosening
- Wide blade cuts through chicken and pork easily
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. blade, 41⁄2 in. handle, 101⁄2 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™ (01255) Boning Knife, 6", wide, stiff, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, beech handle
Dexter Russell 21945-6 Specifications
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|