The Dexter 50-6F-PCP boning knife is part of the Connoisseur® series and features a high-carbon blade that is ground and honed by hand. This blade is stain-resistant and specially designed to hold its edge for a long time and be easy to sharpen. The flexibility of the blade makes it ideal for cutting through roasts, veal, and fish. The Dexter 50-6F-PCP boning knife comes with a wooden handle that uses polymers and resins to maintain sanitation. The handle is secured to the steel by large brass compression rivets that expand and contract with the wood.
- Part of the Connoisseur series
- Hand-honed, hand-ground blade is constructed of high-carbon DEXSTEEL
- Full tang blade provides optimal balance and control
- Thick bolster provides balance for precise cutting action
- Flexible blade is ideal for skinning thin cuts of meat
- Redwood handle is sealed with resins and polymers, allowing it to remain sanitary
- Handle attached to blade with brass compression rivets that expand and contract with the wood, ensuring a long-lasting snug fit
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. blade, 41⁄2 in. handle, 101⁄2 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
- NSF certified
Connoisseur® (01222) Boning Knife, 6", forged, flexible, high-carbon steel blade, Perfect Cutlery Packaging, NSF Certified, Made in USA
Dexter Russell 50-6F-PCP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|