The Dexter S156HG-PCP Sani-Safe® boning knife has a white polypropylene handle that withstands a wide range of temperatures. The textured handle helps the user keep a secure grip on the knife during use. A seal between the handle and blade eliminates a space where food debris could get stuck, reducing the risk of harmful bacteria growing there. With a hollow grind, the Dexter S156HG-PCP Sani-Safe® boning knife has a fine edge that is ideal for cutting through meat. The blade is constructed from high-carbon DEXSTEEL™ for a finer grain structure.
- White polypropylene handle is easy to clean and textured for a more secure grip
- Seal between the blade and handle prevents food from settling there, eliminating a potential bacterial harbor
- DEXSTEEL high-carbon blade provides strength and is resistant to corrosion
- Fine edge is created for extreme sharpness thanks to the hollow grind
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. blade, 41⁄2 in. handle, 101⁄2 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
- NSF certified
Sani-Safe® (01173) Boning Knife, 6", hollow ground, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, textured, polypropylene white handle, Perfect Cutlery Packaging, NSF Certified, Made in USA
Dexter Russell S156HG-PCP Specifications