The Dexter S154HG-PCP Sani-Safe® boning knife features a blade crafted from high-carbon DEXSTEEL™. This blade is hollow ground for a fine edge, making it extremely sharp for skinning meats. The easy-to-clean handle is made from textured polypropylene, which is resistant to slippage and can stand up to extreme temperatures. The Dexter S154HG-PCP Sani-Safe boning knife utilizes a sanitary blade-to-handle seal that keeps bacteria and food particles from getting caught between the handle and the blade.
- Blade made from high-carbon DEXSTEEL for strength
- Blade is hollow ground, giving it a fine edge for skinning and preparing sushi
- Textured polypropylene handle is slip resistant and easy to clean, and can withstand temperature extremes
- Seal between the blade and handle prevents the growth of harmful bacteria
- Overall Dimensions: 41⁄2 in. blade, 41⁄2 in. handle, 9 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
- NSF certified
Sani-Safe® (01143) Boning Knife, 4-1/2", narrow, hollow ground, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, textured, polypropylene white handle, NSF Certified, Made in USA
Dexter Russell S154HG-PCP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|