The Merco FFHS16A-C1G11 countertop fried food holding station is perfect for briefly holding fried foods at their optimum temperature until you are ready to serve them. Hot air constantly circulates through and over food to keep moisture at a minimum so food stays crispy. This unit comes with one divider so you can hold two different products at a time. The divider, product tray, and grease tray and easily removable so cleaning is simple. Temperature and air-flow are preset, but adjustments can be made to the temperature for your specific holding needs. The entire warmer is made from stainless steel for durability and simple cleaning. The Merco FFHS16A-C1G11 countertop fried food holding station can be placed on any countertop as long as overhead heating elements are not required there.
- Stainless steel construction is heavy-duty for long-term use
- 1 product divider keeps different products separate and easily remove for cleaning
- Hot air is constantly circulating through and over food to keep it crispy and maintain moisture
- Temperature is internally controlled and airflow is pre-set, allowing for simple on/off controls
- Adjustments to the temperature can be made for specific holding needs
- Grease tray, product tray, and divider are easily removable for simple cleaning
- Can be placed on any countertop where overhead heating elements are not required
- Need 3 in. minimum open air at the front and rear intakes
- Ambient temperature cannot exceed 120 degrees F at the front and rear intakes
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 12 A, 1450 W, 6 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 15.8 in. W x 24.6 in. D x 10 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
Fried Food Holding Station, countertop, electric, 16", adjustable temperature control with factory presets, closed heating loop, Therma-Lock™ technology, removable product dividers, product tray & grease tray, on/off switch, stainless steel construction, 120v/60/1-ph, 1450 watts, 12.0 amps, 6' cord, NEMA 5-15P (cord & plug located at right rear), cULus, UL EPH
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Merco Savory 27012 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Pan Type||Scoopable Pan|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|