Ranging from 4 ounces to 16 ounces, the Grindmaster RC400 single cup coffee brewer has six beverage size options. The actual dispensed volume is less than the listed amount, providing space to add cream, milk, and sweetener. At the press of a button, the unit starts brewing the drink without any lag time. In the brew chamber, water is evenly distributed with full flavor in each cup. The brew chamber locks to prevent tampering. The Grindmaster RC400 single cup coffee brewer is compatible with RealCup™ and K-Cup® capsules. Replacement parts are available for the unit, so it is easy to service.
- Beverage size options: 4 oz., 6 oz., 8 oz., 10 oz., 12 oz., or 16 oz.
- Compatible with RealCup and K-Cup capsules
- Pulse brew and pre-infusion settings for coffee, tea, and cocoa
- Quick brewing at the press of a button without lag time
- Locking brew chamber provides even water distribution and full flavor each time
- Simple controls with a large touchscreen
- Adjustable platform accommodates large travel mugs
- 72-oz. cold water reservoir
- Replacement parts available
- Dispense volume is 10 percent less than the listed amount to account for adding milk, cream, and sweetener
- 13 A, 1.55 kW
- 120 V/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 10.75 in. W x 14.75 in. D x 15.75 in. H
- cNSFus Electrical and NSF certified
The coffee makers buyers' guide has more in-depth information on different types of commercial units.
Single Serve Coffee Brewer, compatible for use with RealCup™ and K-Cup® capsules, 72 oz cold water reservoir, touch screen controls, (6) beverage size options, pulse brew & pre-infusion, locking brew chamber, 1550 watts, 120v/60/1-ph, 13.0 amps, cord, NEMA 5-15P, NSF, cNSFus Electrical
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Grindmaster RC400 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|