The Grindmaster Cecilware PO18 countertop pizza oven is constructed of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance. It has a single compartment with two shelves that measure 18.25 inches. This countertop oven is made to cook pre-baked pizzas and should not be used for fresh dough or pan pizza baking. The thermostat can be set up to 650 degrees Fahrenheit. A timer lets the operator know when the product has finished cooking. The Grindmaster Cecilware PO18 countertop pizza oven has three heating elements.
- Made for pre-baked pizzas only and should not be used for fresh dough or pan pizza baking
- Single compartment
- Timer alerts the operator that product has finished cooking
- Thermostat can be set up to 650 degrees F
- (2) 18.25 in. Corderite ceramic baking decks evenly distribute heat to prevent burning
- 3-in. clearance products room to cook bread products on the baking surface
- Stainless steel construction resists corrosion and is heavy duty
- 3 heating elements ensure product is heated all the way through
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 15 A, 1.8 kW, NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 22.5 in. W x 23.5 in. D x 17.5 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Countertop Pizza Oven, electric, single compartment, (2) 18-1/4" Corderite ceramic decks, 3" clearance, (3) elements, thermostat control to 650° F, 15 min. alert timer, stainless steel front, top, and sides, 1.8kw, cULus (not for fresh dough), 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cecilware PO18 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||2|
|Warranty||Two year parts and labor warranty|