The American Metal Ware PB-430 120240 dual coffee brewer brews two batches of coffee simultaneously. Coffee can be dispensed into the included ACS-1 shuttles or into sold-separately air gap shuttles or airpots. Those shuttles are designed to be portable and transported to wherever coffee needs to be served, whether that's at a server station, a buffet line, or on a continental breakfast spread. The shuttles are insulated to maximize coffee holding times.
This brewer is made with digital PrecisionBrew™ technology that holds brewing temperatures within 1 degree Fahrenheit of the set temperature to achieve a consistent brew each and every batch. Several brew variables can be programmed by the operator, including pulse brew, water temperature, the brew volume for three batch sizes. A low-temperature, no-brew feature prevents the Amercian Metal Ware PB-430 120240 from brewing unless water is heated to the correct temperature.
- Brews as many as (500) 5-oz. servings per hour
- Coffee brews into included ACS-1 shuttles
- Shuttles hold up to 1.5 gal. of coffee and are insulated to maximize holding times
- Brew volumes can be set by a teach mode for simple setup
- Digital PrecisionBrew technology holds brewing temperatures within 1 degree F of optimum temperature for a consistent brew each batch
- 120-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6000 W
- Overall Dimensions: 18.1 in. W x 18 in. D x 25.1 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Programmable Brew Variables
- Water temperature allows operators to dial in the precise desired brewing temperature
- Brew volume for customized batch sizes
- Pulse brewing sequence for optimum flavor extraction
- Bypass percentage for batches with a milder flavor
- Low-temp/no-brew feature to prevent brewing with cold water
- Drip time for custom flavor extraction
- Pre-infusion to extract a richer flavor
- Lockout to lock controls from unauthorized users
- Sleep Mode to save energy while brewer is idle
Precision Brew™ Digital Shuttle Brewer, up to 3 gallon capacity, three portion, twin, digital control, programmable features, independent or simultaneous brewing, includes: (2) radiant heat, air-insulated ACS-1 shuttle, hot water faucet, UL, cUL, NSF, 120/240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Grindmaster PB-430 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Batch Size (gal)||1-1/2 Gallon|
|Category||Commercial Coffee Makers|
|Server Type||Direct Heat|
|Style||Controlled Heat Server Brewers|
|Warranty||Two year parts and labor warranty|
|Product Type||Coffee Supplies|
|Product||Commercial Coffee Brewer|