The American Metal Ware P400 dual shuttle brewer simultaneously brews coffee into two 11⁄2-gallon shuttles. Those shuttles are insulated to provide extended holding times and keep coffee warm without the use of electric heating elements that can cause coffee to develop a burnt taste. They're also equipped with locking handles to be safely transported and set up for service virtually anywhere.
This shuttle brewer is permanently plumbed into your building's water supply with a 3⁄8-inch flare fitting to provide quick and easy brewing with minimal labor costs. Simple brewing controls make the American Metal Ware P400 shuttle brewer easy to operate by staff of all skill levels. A hot water faucet provides a convenient source of water for brewing tea, hot chocolate, and oatmeal. The equipment's ready-to-brew light indicates that water has been heated to the temperatures necessary to brew.
- Each of the included dual shuttles has a 1.5-gal. capacity
- Shuttles are insulated to maximize coffee holding times
- Shuttles are equipped with handles to make them easy to transport and set up for service
- Brewing control panel is designed with an easy-to-use interface
- Hot water faucet can be used to making hot tea and oatmeal
- Provides easy access to critical components for service
- Ready-to-brew light signals that water has heated and is ready to brew
- Plumbs to 3⁄8-in. water inlet, requiring water pressure of 30-80 psi
- 120-208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5000 W, 24 A
- Overall Dimensions: 18 in. W x 26 in. D x 29 in. H
- UL and cCSAus Listed; NSF Certified
Shuttle® Coffee Brewer for Shuttle, fresh brew, automatic design, dual brewers, hot water faucet, stainless steel brew basket, (2) 1.5 gallon stainless steel shuttles, stainless steel legs, UL, NSF, CSA, 120/208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Grindmaster P400E Specifications
|Batch Size (gal)||1-1/2 Gallon|
|Category||Commercial Coffee Makers|
|Style||Insulated Server Brewers|
|Warranty||Two year parts and labor warranty|
|Product Type||Coffee Supplies|
|Product||Commercial Coffee Brewer|