The Cecilware MT2MINI frozen drink dispenser is built with an advanced magnetic drive system that drives the bowl auger via a magnet, meaning no physical contact is made between the motor and the auger itself. That design has two advantages. First, it means that the auger motor can never become damaged if the product should completely freeze. Second, the design allows the bowl to be completely sealed so there's no risk of product leaking into the motor housing or any other critical components.
This frozen drink dispenser has two bowls, each of which hold 11⁄2 gallons of product, giving the machine a total capacity of 3 gallons. The 24-hour programmable defrost timer means that operators can set the Cecilware MT2MINI to defrost when their business is closed, ensuring that the downtime will not cost drink sales. The machine's slush mode allows users to set the desired consistency of the product, while a cool beverage mode chills products without freezing, meaning the Cecilware MT Mini 2-bowl dispenser can be used to serve punch, lemonade, iced coffee, and more.
- 2 bowls, each with a 11⁄2-gal. capacity
- Stainless steel exterior for durability and easy cleaning
- Auger is driven by a magnetic drive system that prevents damage to the motor in the event that product freezes up
- Bowl is completely sealed to prevent product from leaking into motor housing
- Solid freezing chamber provides a large surface area to freeze products quickly and consistently
- Improved faucet design allows product to circulate freely around the piston to prevent bacteria buildup
- Defrost timer can be programmed on a 24-hour cycle, so the system can be set to defrost when it's most convenient to your establishment
- Air filter is accessible through the side panel of the machine without tools so it's easy to keep clean
- 360-degree wraparound graphics merchandise product and draw in customers' attention
- Slush mode allows operators to set the ideal consistency for the product being dispensed
- Cool beverage mode keeps product chilled but not frozen so the machine can be used to dispense lemonade, punch, iced coffee, and other cold drinks
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 15 A
- Overall Dimensions: 143⁄16 in. W x 181⁄2 in. D x 255⁄8 in. H
- UL Listed and NSF Certified
FrigoGranita® MT Mini Series Frozen Beverage Dispenser, double, non-carbonated bowl type, self-contained refrigeration, (2) 1-1/2 gallon capacity clear bowls, manual fill, magnetic drive system, 24-hour programmable defrost timer, light gray reversible lids with 360° wrap-around non-illuminated graphics, light gray drip tray, stainless steel exterior, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 1.0 kW, 13.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, NSF (Cecilware)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cecilware MT2MINI SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Hoppers||(2) 1.5 Gallons|
|Type||Frozen Drink Machine|
|Warranty||Two year parts and labor warranty|
Cecilware MT2MINI Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"I purchased this daiquiri machine to use at my home for entertaining and for our beach vacations. It is a big hit with everyone. It is easy to op..."
"We had the same machine (older model) which leaked product in to the motor. Not good. The new machine addresses this making it impossible to happ..."
"I purchased this daiquiri machine to use at my home for entertaining and for our beach vacations. It is a big hit with everyone. It is easy to operate, easy to clean and serves our purposes very well. It is not something we will keep inside because of the noise level when operating, so keep that in mind. So far, so good."
"We had the same machine (older model) which leaked product in to the motor. Not good. The new machine addresses this making it impossible to happen again. Good job Cecilware. The bins are smaller making the machine a bit shorter. This works well for us also. Biggest problem is that there is a switch that continually clicks. The manual says to adust the temperature setting but this did nothing. The machine sits by our register so it is annoying but we deal with it. I wonder how long before the switch fails as it does it all the time when it's in freeze mode. FYI, we use Torini real fruit smoothie mix. I expressed my concern to the manufacturer and they immediately sent out a tech to check it out. He didn't solve anything but it was a nice gesture. I didn't ask them to do it."